Tuesday 10 August 2010

OSV Reader's Choice?!

Oh, poppets. I think I might cry just a little tiny bit. You've nominated Seraphic Singles as an Our Sunday Visitor Reader's Choice blog.

You have definitely made my day. Thank you so much! Special thanks to Julie, whose kind comment appears on the link.

Yay, Singles! Do you know what the Catechism says about you? It says that long-term Singles are especially close to Jesus's heart (IV "The Domestic Church", 1658). And, although of course I do not know know you as He does, you are especially close to mine, too!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Congrats!! :) I have enjoyed reading your blog these last few weeks and I know many others do too!

I also am currently reading your book "The Closet's All Mine" which I am also enjoying!

Kudos!

Erin
singlecatholic.blogspot.com