Wednesday 6 August 2014

Just Busy

Not sick--just busy. My fingernails are splintered stumps, let me tell you. Spring cleaning continued today with the big closet: hauled everything out, dusted, vacuumed and chucked; found and killed the moths who had been munching on Casimir the Bad Little Fox; put everything not garbage back in; dusted and vacuumed the sitting-room and on and on. Exhausting, really. The goal is to get housework down to two weeny hours so as to spend afternoons in reading and writing. I hope that day comes sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

Sunnysaffer said...

Glad to hear all is well - I was just starting to worry...

Spring cleaning is so satisfying. Why do we accumulate so much clutter to start with? I am trying to stop it at the source so to speak and not buy things I don't need and not keep things I am never going to look at again. Easier said than done!

Tiny Therese said...

When you're free Seraphic, would you please do a post on what spiritual motherhood is? The term is referred to in the Catholic world, but it isn't clear what it actually is.

I'm bringing this up because of a conversation on a Catholic discussion forum.