Saturday 19 October 2013

Seraphic on the Radio this Monday

Well, my cherubs, I will be interviewed on the "Son Rise Morning Show with Brian Patrick" on EWTN's Spirit Radio this Monday, October 21, at an eye-opening 7:20 AM Eastern Time. It will be 12:20 PM for me, as the UK is five hours ahead of Eastern Time. And thank heavens because I don't think I would make much sense at 7:20 AM if it were 7:20 AM for me.

The interview will be just ten minutes long. We're going to talk about my novel Ceremony of Innocence. Eek!

Here's a link to EWTN's American webpage. If you click on "Radio" at the top of the page, you can find out how to listen to the show yourselves.

Update: There are UK and Irish EWTN webpages, but my computer doesn't like them for some reason.

3 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

Congrats, Seraphic! But I can't find the link. Can you redirect me? I want to listen in!

Bee said...

Squee! 7:20 is when I am in the car, listening to that program when I can't take regular radio anymore! :D Domestic Diva, does this work? http://s7.viastreaming.net/8510/ It's to Sacred Heart radio live streaming.

Seraphic said...

Sorry Domestic Diva. I forgot to put the link in!

Bee, you're in the car by 7:20?! I envy you your get up and go! Well, I'll be thinking of you and any other readers who might tune in.

I always think of how cool it would be to get all the readers together in one real life place, but how could we afford it? I do have some vague ideas about a meeting in Krakow during "World Youth Day"....